How To Transfer WhatsApp Messages to GBWhatsApp Apk-100%Working-Latest Tips & Tricks.
Hey Folks, Billions of people are using the WhatsApp Application as the primary communication media. Because WhatsApp is the quick messaging application that powers you to send messages, videos, audios, and documents. The bulk of them is using WhatsApp for business and official purposes. In the recent update, WhatsApp now giving the payment option to send and receive the money. And in the previous update allows us to share our location with our WhatsApp contact. Also, it is featured with all great features. The fore WhatsApp has billions of users family.
But it the nature of the human that they always need some spicy and ingesting things in their life. Therefore they try a lot of things. So thousands of people are bored by using the official WhatsApp due the usually. Also, the users are facing limitations in the official WhatsApp. Therefore they are trying the WhatsApp MOD application. Like GBWhatsApp, FMWhatsapp, YoWhatsapp, and many more. While switching from WhatsApp to the GBWhatsapp we trouble backing up our data on GBWhatsApp.
In this post, we are knowing how to transfer WhatsApp messages to the GBWhatsApp with the full-backup. So read our post till the end know how to switching from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp without losing the backup. We will give you complete guidance about how to transfer WhatsApp messages to GBWhatsappp. Our site GBPlusmod.com is specially established for the Latest WhatsApp MODs and WhatsApp Tips & Tricks. If you don’t about the all-famous WhatsApp MOD application then visit our site now and enjoy the Latest WhatsApp MOD apk.
Before Switching to Official WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp you need to take a full back up of your official WhatsApp. If you don’t know how to take a backup of WhatsApp. Then follow the below steps.
How to Backup WhatsApp Data without Losing the Messages
If we are switching from WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp and we don’t have the old data then what will be the benefits to switch. Then it is necessary to back up your WhatsApp
Steps to back Up Whatsapp Data without Losing the Chats and Media
Obey the steps to backup your WhatsApp Data. Don’t miss any step.
- Launch your Whatsapp from the App Drawer by clicking on the WhatsApp App Icon.
- After opening Whatsapp you will see the Three Dots at the Upper Right Corner. Click on it.
- Then an options menu will be open click on the settings.
- The new screen will open, select the chat option.
- Then it will ask about taking a Backup, click on the Backup option.
- It will start your backup data.
Now you have the full backup data of your WhatsApp. Now you did the first step of transferring your WhatsApp messages to GBWhatsApp. Below we will know completely about how to transfer WhatsApp Messages to GBWhatsapp. Follow the below-given steps.
How Do To Transfer WhatsApp Messages to GBWhatsapp
If you don’t have the latest version of the GBWhatsApp then go to GBPlusmod.com and get the latest version of GBWhatsApp.
Download the GBWhatsApp by clicking on the above download link.
How to Transfer Whatsapp Messages to GBWhatsApp – (Step by Step Guide)
- When you download and install the GBWhatsApp on your Phone. Then go to settings and uninstall Whatsapp. [Note:- Do Not Clear the Data While uninstalling the WhatsApp.]
- Then go to your file manager and look for the WhatsApp folder where you’re all your data were stored. And simply rename the WhatsApp folder to GBWhatsApp. Rename WhatsApp – GBWhatsApp
- After that open that folder you will see few subfolders in it. Look for the Media folder and click on it.
- The other subfolders will open in front of you. Like Whatsapp Videos, WhatsApp Audio, Whatsapp Documents, and many more.
- Simply you have to rename every folder which is named with WhatsApp to the GBWhatsApp. Like WhatsApp Images to GBWhatsApp Images, WhatsApp Audio to GBWhatsApp Audio, etc.
- Then Open GBWhatsapp Application and complete the registration process by placing and verifying your mobile number with the OTP.
- After that, it will ask you to it found some backup to restore it. Then click on the Restore button and restore your data.
This is the simple process to do transfer WhatsApp messages to GBWhatsApp. Don’t miss any step and even do the step in the wrong manner. First, rename the names of the files then do the registration process.
Many people walk toward the Whatsapp MOD application like GBWhatsApp, WhatsApp Aero, WhatsApp Gold, and many more. But many of us don’t know how to transfer WhatsApp Messages to GBWhatsApp and other WhatsApp. So in this post, we try to give you a guide with the example of how to transfer WhatsApp messages to GBWhatsApp. Share your reviews with us by comments. For the more and latest WhatsApp Tips & Tricks visit our site GBPlusmod.com. Thank you for connecting with us. Stay tuned with us. Have a nice day.